Worker Provident Fund Group (EPFO) member workers can manually replace the date of leaving the job from one place within the EPFO system. Earlier, the worker needed to depend upon the employer for this. Attributable to non-update of worker’s date of exit by the employer, withdrawal or switch of funds from EPF was caught. Now the worker is not going to should face this drawback as a result of now he has bought the correct to file a date of exit within the EPFO system.
The method of submitting a date of exit in a PF account may be very straightforward and the method is totally on-line.
Date of Exit Updating Process
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Enter UAN, password and captcha code and log in. UAN must be energetic.
- Now a brand new web page will open in entrance of you. It’s important to click on on the ‘Handle’ tab within the part above. After this, choose ‘Mark Exit’.
- Now the ‘Choose Employment’ dropdown will are available entrance. In it, select the previous PF account quantity which ought to be linked to your UAN.
- After this, particulars associated to that account and job will likely be seen. Now fill within the date and purpose for leaving the job.
- Causes for leaving the job will likely be choices like retirement, quick service.
- After this, click on on ‘Request OTP’.
- OTP will come on the cell quantity linked to your Aadhaar.
- Now insert OTP within the specified house.
- Then choose the verify field.
- Click on Replace after which OK.
- Your date of exit has been submitted.
Remember the fact that after leaving the job you’ll have to keep for two months to file an exit date. It will likely be up to date solely 2 months after the final contribution of the employer to the PF. As soon as the date of exit is up to date within the EPFO system, it can’t be modified.